Collection of Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our website, including:
- Personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Information related to your orders, such as order details and purchase history.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Process your orders and payments.
- Communicate with you about your orders and our products and services.
- Improve our website and services.
- Protect our website and prevent fraud.
- Weekly/Monthly newsletter.
- Comply with legal obligations.
We may also use your information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional emails or newsletters. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services, such as payment processors and shipping companies. We may also share your information with law enforcement or government agencies as required by law. Such as invoicing and GST billing.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. We use SSL encryption to protect your payment information and limit access to your personal information to those who need to know it. In addition to this, we never save, store or share any kind of payment related information.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org